Networker

Re: [Networker] filter on flags with mminfo

2009-09-18 01:46:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] filter on flags with mminfo
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:41:07 +1000
On 18/09/2009, at 15:32 , Joey wrote:
I'm trying to get a report of failed saveset's / clients with mminfo.

To do that I want to filter out save sets with the ssflag a and i, that is
aborted and incomplete.

However I cant get that to work.

Can someone please help me here? Is there maybe some other way of getting
this report, that is, list of failed save sets?

Bear in mind that mminfo only tells you about what is in the media database. So you won't get details of savesets that failed but were scrubbed from ADV_FILE devices, nor will you get details of savesets that never ran far enough to actually generate content.

If you want report on actual failed savesets, look at gstclreport (part of NMC) and specifically focus on the report "/Reports/NetWorker Backup Status/Save Set Details by Client".

Cheers,

Preston.

--
Preston de Guise

"Enterprise Systems Backup and Recovery: A Corporate Insurance Policy":

http://www.amazon.com/Enterprise-Systems-Backup-Recovery-Corporate/dp/1420076396

http://www.enterprisesystemsbackup.com

NetWorker blog: http://nsrd.wordpress.com