Networker

[Networker] filter on flags with mminfo

2009-09-18 01:37:06
Subject: [Networker] filter on flags with mminfo
From: Joey <joey.admin AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 01:32:06 -0400
Hi.

I'm trying to get a report of failed saveset's / clients with mminfo.

To do that I want to filter out save sets with the ssflag a and i, that is
aborted and incomplete.

However I cant get that to work.

Can someone please help me here? Is there maybe some other way of getting
this report, that is, list of failed save sets?

Joey