Networker

[Networker] Errors after upgrading to 7.4SP5

2009-09-15 13:34:04
Subject: [Networker] Errors after upgrading to 7.4SP5
From: dfields <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:29:01 -0400
Setting the parallelism to 1 might have worked, but that kinda defeats some of
the advantages of networker, and in any case, I eventually gave up on 7.4.5 and
7.5.1.  Both of them had serious issues that I just couldn't work around, not
just the problems with the tmp files.  I moved back to 7.4.4 and it seems
working OK now.

Dave