Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker makes always full backup (rsync)

2009-09-15 02:26:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker makes always full backup (rsync)
From: Thierry FAIDHERBE <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:22:08 +0200
Another idea : are you seeing backup levels as "FULL"
or as "INCR" (or differential levels) with size like a full ?
Can also be manual saves with no referenced timestamp option
that takes incr/diff backups with full-like sizing.

If there are all full, maybe client or group-based schedule
to be looked at.

HTH

Th