Networker

[Networker] issue in rman backup

2009-09-14 12:45:48
Subject: [Networker] issue in rman backup
From: neel <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 03:57:00 -0400
I have a server HP_uX  os . i have schedule rman scripts there.but now its
giving the following error:

savegrp: suppressed 2 lines of verbose output

EMC NetWorker Module for Oracle v4.5
Mon Sep 14 12:43:34 2009
cmd_args = send
'NSR_ENV=(NSR_GROUP=DB_OID-vip,NSR_JOBID=2609514,NSR_SERVER=10.1.6.12,NSR_SAVESET_NAME=RMAN:/emc/scripts/IM2_rman.sh)'
rman_script = /emc/scripts/IM2_rman.sh
saveset_name = RMAN:/emc/scripts/IM2_rman.sh
Launching backup process
The backup process failed:
RMAN exited with return code '76'.
Exiting with error: