Networker

Re: [Networker] Advice needed on staging policy values

2009-09-09 09:30:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Advice needed on staging policy values
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:24:31 -0400
On 9/9/09 9:15 AM, Yaron Zabary wrote:

In order to solve this I now have a script that stages only
~15Gb and then sleeps for a minute. This frees space earlier and also
allows recoveries to run within a reasonable time frame. The script also
checks when it runs and has different target watermark for time of day
and day of week.

Yaron,
Are you willing to share your script? I was just about to start writing something to deal with these issues myself.