Networker

Re: [Networker] Linux directives

2009-09-08 11:08:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Linux directives
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:04:37 -0400
On 9/8/09 10:51 AM, Matthew Huff wrote:
I'd like to update our directives for our Linux servers. Has anyone put
together a good Linux directive template? If not, what would be the recommended
settings? The default Unix directives are a bit out of date and not Linux
specific

I created one a year or so back for RHEL4 that adds the skip of /proc and /sys to the standard unix directive:

<< /proc >>
        +skip: .?* *

<< /sys >>
        +skip: .?* *