Networker

Re: [Networker] Recovery Report

2009-09-08 10:00:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Recovery Report
From: Tom Birkenbach <tom.birkenbach AT WMICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:56:43 -0400
Interesting...  So, when performing a recovery, the only entries in daemon.log
that would indicate a recovery are "starting read" and "done reading", which
are also present with cloning jobs (thus the "grep -v cloning").

I was hoping there would be other traces or indicators in the log file.
However, if this is what we have to work with, then the suggested grep
statement is simple enough to use and (hopefully) remember.  I'll give it a go
and take a look.  Thanks you kindly!  I greatly appreciate the suggestion.