Networker

Re: [Networker] Powershell with networker

2009-09-08 03:12:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Powershell with networker
From: Howie Jock <Jock.Howie AT NZPOST.CO DOT NZ>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:07:51 +1200
Wallace

My two cents worth would be that if you can run commands like nsrmm,
nsrjb and mminfo in Powershell scripts, capture and process the output
and then execute the commands that you need to automate the things
you're doing everyday - then Powershell is the way to go.

However I suspect you will find that Perl, with its Unix system admin
heritage, offers the best bridge to transfer the wisdom of forums such
as this to automating your Windows environment.