Networker

[Networker] Some notification actions cannot be changed

2009-09-04 12:08:21
Subject: [Networker] Some notification actions cannot be changed
From: adamglass <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:48:44 -0400
I am setting up EBS 7.5 SP1 and modifying notification actions that send
e-mail.  The default sends e-mail to the server's root user but I need them to
go various other addresses, depending on the issue.  That can be done for most
of the notifications, but certain others give this error message:  "The action
attribute cannot be modified for mail home or storage node notifications."  The
notifications that give this message are:
- Bootstrap Backup Failure
- NetWorker Daemons Not Running
- Resource File Corruption
- Saveset Marked Suspect
- Tape mount request 4 (but tape mount requests 1-3 can be changed)
- Verify Label failed on unload
- Volume marked full

This does not seem to be addressed in the documentation and I don't see
anything about it from Google searches.  Has anyone here run into this?

Thank you!
Adam Glass