Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrade Time... (7.4.4 to 7.5.1)

2009-09-04 05:11:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrade Time... (7.4.4 to 7.5.1)
From: Jens Rohde <svabonius AT ME DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 11:07:18 +0200
Hi

We also have some storage nodes scattered around in the datazone. Here it's manly due to network issues. If I use a storage node with an local autochanger/file device/whatever, I only have to push metadata through the networker to the backup-server. Not all the client data. So there's one reason for using storage nodes :)

Kind regards,
Jens