Networker

[Networker] Recommended filesystem partition size

2009-09-03 16:30:58
Subject: [Networker] Recommended filesystem partition size
From: tammclaughlin <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:27:41 -0400
davina wrote:
> tammclaughlin wrote:
>

> > I have a new backup system running NW 7.1
> >

> Really? Why would you build a new system on an ancient software version?
> 7.1 is more than 5 years old and unsupported.

... because it's fun trying to get old software running on new hardware
[Laughing]

I do apologise for my mistake, we are in 7.1.1 ..... oh wait ..... 7.5.1.

I wrote my post from home last night, and since it was my wedding anniversary,
and wanted to spend time with my wife before I popped out to the pup  [Shocked]
I was rushing and made a mistake  [Wink]