Networker

Re: [Networker] How do I show all volumes that are NOT recyclable

2009-09-03 15:30:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] How do I show all volumes that are NOT recyclable
From: Len Philpot <Len.Philpot AT CLECO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:22:47 -0500
> crashoverride
>
> I know this is probably a newbie question but I am a total newbie
> here. I need to use MMINFO or something similar to show all the
> Volumes in our datazones that are NOT recyclable. I tried something
> like this but my results did not look correct.

Basically...

# mminfo -ar 'volume,state' -q 'volrecycle'

(or, mminfo -ar 'volume,state' -q 'volrecycle=true')

...will show you all your recyclable volumes, AFAIK. The 'state' flag is
there just as a sanity check. It displays "E" to indicate the volume is
eligible for recycling. You can further narrow down the results through
pool, media type, etc. restrictions in your query string.