Networker

[Networker] Errors after upgrading to 7.4SP5

2009-09-02 16:07:19
Subject: [Networker] Errors after upgrading to 7.4SP5
From: dfields <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:02:37 -0400
We just upgraded our Networker server and most of our clients to 7.4SP5.  So
far everything seems to be OK, except that now I'm getting the following error
in my Windows and even my Linux/Unix clients:

* xxx.xxxx.com:C:\ save: There was an error creating the file:
"D:\nsr\tmp\sd000001" errno: 17.

The Networker software is stored on the D: drive of a Windows 2003 server,
which is where it looks like it's having trouble writing these files.

I've tried cleaning up d:\nsr\tmp on the Networker server, but that doesn't
seem to fix the problem.

Anyone else seen this?