Networker

Re: [Networker] Anyone upgrade to 7.4sp5 from 7.4.4.4 ??

2009-08-27 09:07:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Anyone upgrade to 7.4sp5 from 7.4.4.4 ??
From: Jens Rohde <svabonius AT ME DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:03:04 +0200
Hi

The 7.5 branch is still quite new and with a lot of new features, hence lots of possible new errors. The 7.4sp5 release hasn't had any new features and is purely a bugfix release. So I would expect that to be a more stable release. So if you don't need the new features in the 7.5 branch, why risk the new bugs?

/Jens