Networker

[Networker] Module for Lotus Nodes Query

2009-08-19 03:29:14
Subject: [Networker] Module for Lotus Nodes Query
From: "Esson, Paul" <Paul.Esson AT REDSTOR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 08:34:39 +0100
Folks,

Is anybody using the Module for Lotus Notes with transactional logging
enabled and set to archive mode?

As I read this feature it should dramatically reduce the size of
incremental backups but I have an ex-colleague who ran into serious
issues with this approach, albeit on a competing product (NetBackup).

This is for a new installation that would be 7.5 Network Edition on
Windows 2003 Server with NML 3.0.1 and Domino Server 7.x.

Regards,

Paul Esson

redstor

Torridon House Aberdeen AB11 5AR