Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4.4 savegrp -pvc

2009-08-07 11:34:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4.4 savegrp -pvc
From: Mark Davis <davism AT UWO DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:30:39 -0400
Hi Jens,

Works like a charm. The field I was looking for is part of the output.

      OS: Windows Server 2008 6.0

Thanks very much.

Mark

Jens Rohde wrote:
Hi

You could try the following from the server:

nsradmin -p nsrexec -s name_of_client

When you get your prompt, type the following:

print type:NSRLA

That gives a lot of info.

/Jens