Networker

Re: [Networker] Nsradmin command ?

2009-07-28 17:39:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Nsradmin command ?
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:27:03 -0500
Sweet, works like a charm.

Thanks.

From: Preston de Guise [mailto:enterprise.backup AT gmail DOT com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:21 PM
To: EMC NetWorker discussion; Chester Martin

Hi Chester,

On 29/07/2009, at 07:15 , Chester Martin wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to pull all of the client names who's "scheduled backup" is
enabled.

Right now in my input file I have the following:

show name;"scheduled backup"

print type: NSR client;

It pulls the client name and the scheduled backup, but how do I make it
only pull the clients who's "Scheduled backup" is enabled?

Change the content to:

show name:; scheduled backup:

print type: NSR client; scheduled backup: Enabled

That should work for you.

Cheers,

Preston.

--

Preston de Guise

"Enterprise Systems Backup and Recovery: A Corporate Insurance Policy":

http://www.amazon.com/Enterprise-Systems-Backup-Recovery-Corporate/dp/14
20076396

http://www.enterprisesystemsbackup.com

NetWorker blog: http://nsrd.wordpress.com