Networker

Re: [Networker] 'Received 0 matching file' using recover with SSID!

2009-07-24 19:38:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] 'Received 0 matching file' using recover with SSID!
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:02:30 +0100
Hi,

(1) I assume that the recover is on the original Tru64 client and not a
directed recovery. Please clarify this bit.

(2) the path used is different on both commands. Is that a mount point by any
chance?

(3) If I remember well, option -S requires root privileges. Can you provide
more details about the user and host used on each command?

(4) mminfo and nsrinfo should provide additional details about the saveset and
its contents that may help to answer your question (note: use nsavetime with
nsrinfo to avoid confusion with the date format). Also, show "cloneid"
and "volume" on the mminfo output to clarify this further.

Thanks

. On Friday 24 July 2009 9:34:35 am Appignani wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I need to recover some data from Networker 7.2.2 installed on Windows PC
named "msgarch".  The data regarding a client Unix TRU64 named "apdmalias".
Well, when I try to recover with this command from client: