Networker

[Networker] Newbie's question

2009-07-07 17:07:55
Subject: [Networker] Newbie's question
From: ramkriz <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:03:25 -0400
There is nothing to panic and these alerts can be ignored.

Assume that you have the saveset M:\ with 700MB used space out of 900MB total
space. In the 700MB used space, the 95% (>30%) of the files are unchanged since
previous backup and only 5% of the files were changed since previous backup.

You can the threshold in savegroup properties.

Console -> Savegroup Properties -> Advanced -> File inactivity threshold and
File inactivity alert threshold