Networker

Re: [Networker] Some files missing after successful backup.

2009-06-30 01:33:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Some files missing after successful backup.
From: "Terveen, Frank" <Frank.Terveen AT AFM DOT NL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:29:45 +0200
Dear Kuriav,

First of what version and platform are u running on ?

I have had similar things with our networker 7.12 version
This was because the system account was missing in the security tab so check
this

Does the backup log not show files that could not be backed up cos they were in
use ?

Could it be that the files not being backed up are files mentioned in a
directive ?

Hope this helps

met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards

Frank Terveen
Sent via BB