Networker

[Networker] Sorting data with media pools: Error with indexes

2009-06-26 08:53:28
Subject: [Networker] Sorting data with media pools: Error with indexes
From: psoni <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:47:33 -0400
Here is the configuration.

1 Backup Group : BACKUP
CLIENT 1, CLIENT 2

Media Pool A's selection criteria:
Group: BACKUP
Clients: CLIENT 1
Saveset: CLIENT1:index

Media Pool B's selection criteria:
Group: BACKUP
Clients: CLIENT 2
Saveset: CLIENT2:index

The backups for the savesets completed successfully and then the group hung for
the indexes with the message.

"media waiting (or critical): backup to pool ?Default? waiting for 1
writable backup tape or disk"

I also tried adding NW server to the clients under selection criteria but that
didn't work.

Do I need to create a temp. group with NW server as a client and add it to both
the media pools ?

Thanks.