Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP directed recovery issue

2009-06-23 18:06:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP directed recovery issue
From: James Pratt <jpratt AT NORWICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:39:33 -0400
Thanks Stan - I have an SR open with EMC, although you are probably
correct, not to mention that I just found that the (ahem) person who
first installed it put in the /nas/server/slot_2/netd file as "xattrp",
when the manual says it should be "axttrp".  (Arg.)

Hopefully emc can verify the above is "the answer"... I just don't trust
emc manuals with typos much more than the person who set it up, if that
says anything... :\

Thanks again,
Regards
Jamie