Networker

[Networker] nsrjobd Jobs error:

2009-06-22 14:02:55
Subject: [Networker] nsrjobd Jobs error:
From: dfields <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:55:15 -0400
Fazil,

Did you have any luck figuring out what causing this?  I've been having the
same issue, and I'm not having any luck figuring this out either.

I've noticed several RPC related errors in the logs, almost identical to what
you've listed. I'm wondering if I'm overloading the RPC server, or running out
of ports somehow.

Like you, our server appears to have more then enough horsepower:  It's a Dell
2950, 4 gig of RAM, running Windows 2003.  I'm running networker 7.4.4
(although I'm trying to track down the latest updates to see if that helps).

Any insights you've learned would be appreciated.