Networker

Re: [Networker] Don't mix your skips

2009-06-10 17:42:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Don't mix your skips
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:33:47 -0400

I'll have to run a test with NULL to see what happens.  I can assure
you, changing the browse time will not help here.  The data was created
after the incremental backup completed on Friday.  The backup on
Saturday is a scheduled skip.  The backup on Sunday did not pick up the
files.  They are not on tape.

Patti