Networker

Re: [Networker] Old Solaris Networker Client

2009-06-09 17:52:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] Old Solaris Networker Client
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:46:24 -0500
I've kept all of my old media kits that they sent out over the years,
all the way back to 4.4.

If EMC won't give you a copy, and if it doesn't violate any contracts (I
believe I can give it away, I just can't sell it), I can send you a CD
with the 6.x version on it.

The November 2000 kit has version 6.0.1, and the August 2000 kit has
version 6.1, which states that it supports solaris 2.51, 2.6, 7, 8.

February 2002 has version 6.1.1, supporting 2.6, 7, 8  May 2002 has same
release.

January 2003 states that 6.1.3 is good for Solaris (Client only) 2.6, 7,
8.

April 2003 introduces 7.0, and is good for Solaris 7, 8, and 9.

November of 2003 goes to 7.1, and supports only 7, 8, and 9.

So, if 6.1.4 was good, it wasn't out in a media kit that I could find,
but maybe I missed something somewhere.  It's a manual process.

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk