Networker

Re: [Networker] Returning MSSql backup on a network share

2009-06-03 18:37:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Returning MSSql backup on a network share
From: Eugene Vilensky <evilensky AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:31:52 -0500
I may be out of line, but sun storage 7000 is something our shop has
expressed interest in but have not followed through, and i am curious
What benefit does sun express having you test this configuration if
you will never be able to take it toward productionin a supported
fashion? Even more detailed analytics doesn't seem like much benefit.

Regards,
Eugene Vilensky
evilensky AT gmail DOT com