Networker

[Networker] Savegrp clone not working 100% properely

2009-06-01 04:03:45
Subject: [Networker] Savegrp clone not working 100% properely
From: kurianv <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 03:54:52 -0400
Hi,
I have a problem with one of my backups. I have enabled a group with servers
for weekly once backup with clone. I see that after the backup and when the
clone starts I see that, suppose IF it takes 2 tapes for me to complete the
whole group , when clone starts it clones only one tape and after the clone
finishes for that tape it says clone completed and savegroup completed for the
whole group successfully.

When i checked the savesets in the clone tape , I could only find the
information cloned only for 1 tape and for the other tape it was not cloned.
And everytime I had to manually clone the tape which was not automatically
cloned.

Why is this happenning, even though we are getting in the savegroup  logs the
savegrp completed successfully.
Iam using Networker 7.4 sp4 on win.

Your suggestions wud be valuable.

Rgds,