Networker

[Networker] Having issues with "ALL" saveset

2009-05-28 16:30:40
Subject: [Networker] Having issues with "ALL" saveset
From: jasondre <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:24:11 -0400
Alright, I've run a couple of tests and it seems that the folder I am trying to
backup is what is causing the problem.  This is what I'm trying to backup
currently.

C:\Windows\SYSVOL\domain\scripts

Inside the scripts folder are 9 .vbs files.  These files never show up when I
do the Recover/Directed Recovery when I browse to the scripts folder.

One of the tests I did was copy the 9 .vbs files and pasted them into a folder
I created on the root of the C:\ drive.  I changed the save set to point to the
folder I just created and ran the backup job.  Low and behold after it finished
I was able to see all 9 files when doing a Recover/Directed Recovery.

Now, my question is, what is going on?  I'm new to Networker so is there
something obvious that I'm not understanding.  Thanks in advance.