Networker

[Networker] Changing level of detail in owner notification

2009-05-26 10:32:45
Subject: [Networker] Changing level of detail in owner notification
From: Tom Birkenbach <tom.birkenbach AT WMICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:26:58 -0400
Is there a way to change the level of detail for the information sent via
"Owner notification"?

I recently patched our backup system from v7.3.2 to v7.3.4 and now the
e-mails being sent to the system admins have additional info in them, such as...

=====
  test.admin.private: /tmp   level=full,    262 KB 00:00:02
  11 files
See the file
/nsr/tmp/sg/TestEnv/sso.test.admin.private.000062 for details. This file may
be removed after Fri May 29 18:30:00 2009.

  test.admin.private: /opt   level=full,    324 MB 00:00:43
25048 files
See the file
/nsr/tmp/sg/TestEnv/sso.test.admin.private.000063 for details. This file may
be removed after Fri May 29 18:30:00 2009.
=====

The system admins just want to know the status of the save sets, not the
details file location (which they don't have access to anyway, so why tempt
them the name and location).  Can I filter out this level of detail or set
some kind of reporting level to do this?