Networker

Re: [Networker] Completely new to networker

2009-05-24 20:08:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Completely new to networker
From: Craig Faller <craigf AT XSIDATA.COM DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:55:46 +1000
welcome.....just remember, it's called the Networker litzserv, not Advanced
Networker Litzserv, so basic questions are just as valid as those that stump
the best of the group.

i was going to ask if you are going to actually use the License manager, or
just apply the licenses directly to the networker server registration section,
if its the latter, just un-install the license pkg/kit, not necessary.