Networker

[Networker] Storage Node licensing ???

2009-05-20 15:47:23
Subject: [Networker] Storage Node licensing ???
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:39:46 -0500
Hello,

I have two networker datazones, with this set of licensing in each:

DataZone Name                               Licenses

DataZone1                                          10 storage node
licenses, 5 used

DataZone2                                          0 storage node
licenses

I want to move 4 storage node licenses from zone1 to zone2.  Can I move
any 4 or does networker "attach" a particular enabler code to a
particular storage node?  If it does, how can I tell which storage node
licenses are being used?

Thanks in advance.