Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Training

2009-05-20 11:02:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Training
From: Rick Brode <rick AT BRODETRAINING DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:57:03 -0600
Eric,

I can easily customize a training session for operators. I use the same courseware as for my 4-day NetWorker Admin course but cover only those topics that are relevant for your environment, such as library management (mounting/labeling/inventorying/depositing/withdrawing), starting/stopping backups, monitoring, and basic troubleshooting. I work with the customer to determine the proper content.

I don't offer this type of class at my training facility because each customer has different requirements for their operators and a one-size-fits-all type of public class doesn't work well. I'm not in New England (I'm in Denver), but my cost structure is such that if you have at least three people needing training, it's probably cheaper to have me come to your site than for you to send those folks to either EMC or Cambridge Computer training. As far as I know, those two companies and myself are the only providers of NetWorker training in the US.

Rick
===================
Rick Brode
Brode Training and Consulting, LLC
EMC NetWorker Training
Email: rick AT brodetraining DOT com
Web:   www.brodetraining.com
Cell:  (303) 257-4922
Fax:   (303) 979-3324

Eric Martin wrote:
I'm looking for a Networker training course (preferably local to New
England) that's geared towards daily operators.  This site used to conduct a
course, however they no longer do so (no demand they said):
http://www.cambridgecomputer.com/nw_operators_course.cfm.  Is anyone aware
of a similar "Operators Course"?