Networker

[Networker] EMC World 2009 - It that time again !

2009-05-15 01:13:57
Subject: [Networker] EMC World 2009 - It that time again !
From: Skip Hanson <shanson AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 01:04:26 -0400
All,

  It's that time again, EMC World 2009 ! Just like in years past we will
be conducting one-on-one usability

sessions at the conference. We will be focusing on visualization in
NetWorker and how the use of visual

techniques can simplify the management and monitoring of complex
environments.

  If you are interested in sitting down for 30 minutes - 1 hour to help
influence the future of NetWorker

usability, please sign up for a time slot. Send me an email and sign up
today (networker_usability AT emc DOT com).

  Anyone who participates in a session will be automatically entered to
win an iPod shuffle...AND everyone will

get a free gift.

  Please stop by and chat with me at the Usability booth in the
Solutions Pavilion. I am always looking for new

customer contacts and to hear everything you have to say about
NetWorker, the good and the bad. See you there !

Thank you,

Skip Hanson

NetWorker Usability

networker_usability AT emc DOT com

Time slots available:

Monday: 10-11, 11-12, 3-4, 4-5

Tuesday: 8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 4-5, 5-6, 6-7

Wednesday: 8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5

Thursday: 8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12