Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Logs Website

2009-05-12 19:30:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Logs Website
From: Rachel Polanskis <r.polanskis AT uws.edu DOT au>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:23:08 +1000
On Tue, 12 May 2009, japgar wrote:

Jim,

I would be glad to test this in our environment.

Hi Japgar

Dare I say, could I also please have a look? I have been asked to provide such a thing, as usual - on short notice!

Thanks ;)

--
Rachel Polanskis                Systems Admin, University of Western Sydney
ADD Werrington North Campus     (+61 2) 9678 7291  <r.polanskis AT uws.edu DOT