Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.4.4.3 - problems on HP-UX

2009-05-06 07:45:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.4.4.3 - problems on HP-UX
From: Mesut Mert <mesut.mert AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:39:54 +0400
I think this is an internal available version, just matter of additional
patch since it is not available in powerlink.
Can you please check /nsr/cores? If daemons are hanging, you should have
some core dumps for the concerned daemons. You might tell us which daemon
and how often hang? Is it big environment? How many storage nodes you have?.
If it is not much and nsrmmd hangs, recreate the libary.