Networker

Re: [Networker] Tape Error During Restore

2009-04-30 13:09:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tape Error During Restore
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:03:21 -0400
On 4/30/09 12:50 PM, psoni wrote:
It is listed with the correct media pool under media > volumes but when I checked under devices tab, the volume appeard as "unlabeled" :(
I haven't changed anything and really don't know what caused this.

My guess is that \.\Tape3 is not the same physical device it was when you configured the jukebox and so networker didn't find the tape to read in the drive it was expecting. Therefore, it changed the tape to be "unlabeled".

Verify that networker and reality are in synch...