Networker

[Networker] 7.4.4 Owner notifications show probe information

2009-04-15 10:35:45
Subject: [Networker] 7.4.4 Owner notifications show probe information
From: Mark Davis <davism AT UWO DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:30:30 -0400
I'm in the process of testing 7.4.4 before upgrading our 7.2.2 production server. I am looking for a way to modify the contents of the email report sent out via Owner Notification. With 7.4.4, the email includes details that would be shown in a probe (savegrp -pvc). I'd like to get rid of this uneccessary detail in the notification.

Does anyone know if the notification contents can be changed?

Here is an example of a notification from 7.4.4:

vtl3-ad-hoc completed
Succeeded:  myws.its.uwo.ca