Networker

Re: [Networker] Error Networker

2009-04-14 09:43:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Error Networker
From: Ronny Egner <RonnyEgner AT GMX DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:38:06 +0200
Thats not an error. It is an informational message only.
To get rid of this: Check View -> Debug and display the group
properties. You should see something like "inactive files" at the groups
property tab. Set the threshold to zero will remove the message completely.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 04:08:57 -0400
> Von: bshe <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
> An: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
> Betreff: [Networker] Error Networker

> Hello,
> I have a problem and not that to do gives me the following mistake.
> I have updated from 7.2 to 7.4.2 and it  raises does not do the copies to
> me.
> someone can help to me.
>
> Description error :
> NetWorker savegroup: (warning) Inactive files in saveset C:\ on host
> "server name" occupy 69,74 percent of the used space, which exceeds threshold
> of
> 30 percent configured for this client.
>
> thanks.

> |This was sent by carlos.lopez-ext AT bshg DOT com via Backup Central.

> type
> this list. You can
> access the archives at http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html
> or