Networker

Re: [Networker] Migrate Windows Networker Server to new Hardware

2009-04-13 22:58:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Migrate Windows Networker Server to new Hardware
From: Michael Nored <mrnored AT NETZERO DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:51:44 -0400
Check out the -O option of the savegrp command. You will need to add each of
your clients to the test group (no change to the save set field is needed)
the -O options tells NetWorker to backup the client indexes for all clients
attached to the test group and to create a new bootstrap report. The
reasoning behind this is so if you have problems with the move you will have
all of the client indexes and the most current bootstap available to you.

Michael Nored