Networker

[Networker] How Do I Get A Client Info Report?

2009-04-13 16:02:17
Subject: [Networker] How Do I Get A Client Info Report?
From: japgar <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:55:21 -0400
here's a little perl program that should run on windows as long as you change
the path of the perl and nsradmin commands to match your locations:

#!/usr/bin/perl

$nsradmin_query = ("show name;comment;client OS type;NetWorker version \nprint
type: NSR client");

@output=`echo "$nsradmin_query" | /opt/networker/bin/nsradmin -i -`;
chomp @output;

foreach (@output)
{
   ($front, $back) = split(/:/,$_);
   $front=~ s/^\s+//;  #remove leading whitespaces
   $back=~ s/^\s+//;   #remove leading whitespaces
   if ($front =~ /^name/)
        { print "\n"; }
   print $back;
}