Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato Loses Location

2009-04-08 08:54:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato Loses Location
From: James Pratt <jpratt AT NORWICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:48:31 -0400
Hi - we have virtual tapes in an EMC CDL that have the same issue week after
week - location field just goes blank, no rhyme or reason - 7.4.2/win32.

Thankfully, we don't use this field, so it's not a big deal, just an annoyance.
I'm hoping it's fixed in 7.4.4, as I prepare to upgrade/pay the piper...

Thanks,
Jamie