Networker

[Networker] Clone from EDL to library

2009-03-21 01:43:54
Subject: [Networker] Clone from EDL to library
From: Gordon <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 01:38:25 -0400
What is the best way to do this?

I have all backup pools run in a VTL and I need  2 clones on real tape every
day, the first copy stay in the same building in a fire proof safe-deposit box,
the second copy is transported daily to another safe location.
I need to make today a clon of all yesterday savesets twice, each ones on a
diferent clone pool. To do that I make this mminfo query, I like to know your
opinion about this. Thanks!

mminfo -q 'savetime>=yesterday 00:00:00, savetime<=23:59:59 yesterday ,
pool=filesystemW, pool=filesystemP, pool=Default, pool=filesystemL,
!incomplete, !suspect' -r "volume, barcode, volid, ssid, cloneid, name, client,
copies"|awk '{print $4 "/" $5}'|tail +2>ssid.cloneid

nsrclone -S -f ssid.cloneid -b Copy1