Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker licenses

2009-03-13 16:42:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker licenses
From: "Skinner, Alan C Mr CTR USA IMCOM" <alan.skinner AT US.ARMY DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:31:08 -0400
Ok here is the latest, emc is now saying that I upgraded my license when
I upgraded networker administrator but I also needed to upgrade the
module license also to get rid of the tearing license for the modules??
OK I will call licensing and see if that is the case.

Alan Skinner
VTC Administrator
Systems Administrator
RAM, Inc.