Networker

Re: [Networker] Solaris 10 and /etc/dfs/sharetab

2009-03-10 16:33:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Solaris 10 and /etc/dfs/sharetab
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:27:54 -0400
No joy. Here's the output of the savegrp.Notice the /etc/dfs/sharetab is listed
as a saveset, not just a file.

Successful Save Sets written to verified media noted with "V" in first column.

* enif:All savefs enif: succeeded.
V enif: /etc/dfs/sharetab level=full, 7 KB 00:01:37 4 files
* <WARNING> : Warning - `/etc/dfs/sharetab' changed during save
V enif: /devices level=full, 1 KB 00:01:37 2 files

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139