Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrade from Networker 7.2 to 7.4 Sp3

2009-03-09 10:22:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrade from Networker 7.2 to 7.4 Sp3
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:20:13 -0500
Don't be surprised if 7.4.4 doesn't work for you, either.

We have 2 - 7.4.4 servers, one working properly, but it has only 10
clients.  Our other server, which has over 100 clients, is constantly
not working, and we have to reboot daily, sometimes multiple times in
one day.  EMC has been unable to figure it out.  They are going to
monitor backups with me tonight, between 8pm and midnight, and see what
they can figure out.  Until then, our main production backup server will
stay on 7.2.2.

Hopefully, if you have only 20 clients, it won't be an issue for you.

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk