Networker

[Networker] Auto labeling with nsrjb

2009-02-27 07:00:06
Subject: [Networker] Auto labeling with nsrjb
From: tkimball <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 06:57:29 -0500
Be careful with that method.  If you're deriving the slot list from elsewhere
(for a script), make *sure* that a list exists before passing it down.

By default, an empty slot list assumes 'the entire jukebox.'

I decided that this was too risky, and labels of blind slots are not scripted
(unless basic volume data is passed into nsrjb upon import, which AlphaStor
does; *then* I can reference by 'Tag').

--TSK

Tim Kimball, Sungard/BRASS