Networker

[Networker] Host name of silo controller

2009-02-26 18:04:15
Subject: [Networker] Host name of silo controller
From: mhamiltonbiz <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:50:35 -0500
In Networker 7.4 it asks me to enter the "host name of silo controller" in one
of the final tape library configuration steps. I have entered the host name,
but it returns an error message and states that the host name is invalid. I am
thinking I need to enter the name somewhere else in Windows 2003 to get
Networker to validate the host name. Thoughts?