Networker

[Networker] No Acitvity after staarting group

2009-02-25 00:39:34
Subject: [Networker] No Acitvity after staarting group
From: kurianv <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:36:23 -0500
Hi,
I was trying to backup a client located remotely with another storage node .
When iam trying to run the Group there is no activity. It shows the Save Group
is running, but there is no activity. I am trying to backup this client for the
first time. But for all other clients located with the same storage node, we
are able to backup. We have problem only for one client.  Any ideas why its
happening ?

Regards,
kv