Networker

Re: [Networker] Probe Job Unrecoverable failure

2009-02-16 14:43:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] Probe Job Unrecoverable failure
From: "Prakash, Div (GE, Corporate, consultant)" <div.prakash AT GE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:11:30 +0530
Thanks for the reply,

Yes I am sure for that, I have removed the entry from /nsr/res/servers
file and than restarted the nsrexecd daemon, but the server was still be
able to take the backup of the client. So I am in doubt for the
functioning of the /nsr/res/servers file.

Thanks and Regards

Div Prakash

Corporate Consultant | GIS L2 Midrange Unix Sys Admin